Saying good bye to people aren’t always fun but… saying good bye to the old year and greeting the new one can be exactly what you’d like it to be.
Plan or Go-with-the-flow
We definitely recommend planning ahead as restaurants and parties have limited space. However if your a go-with-the-flow type of person there are also a couple of activities or parties to attend.
Restaurants that will be open on New Years Eve:
- Drydock – Located at the Waterfront
- Sirocco – Reservations Required – Located on Thesen Island
- 34 South – They work on a first come first serve base and do not take reservations
- The Island Café – At the Turbine Boutique Hotel on Thesen Island
- Trattoria da Vinci – Located in Sedgefield a 20 min drive from the hotel
- Anchorage Restaurant – Reservations Required
- Butterfly Blu Restaurant – Situated at Brenton on Sea
New Years Eve Parties:
- The Project Bar – A short 3 min walk from The Lofts
- Goldfish will be playing by The Meadows in Plett
- Pili Pili – At Myoli Beach in Sedgefield
- Get Lucky Summer – At the Plett Rugby Club
- Simola Hotel Country Club & Spa – Denims & Diamonds Theme New Years Eve Party
Beaches to visit on New Years Eve:
- Myoli Beach – Sedgefield – 30 mins drive
- Buffalo Bay – 20 mins drive from Knysna
- Bollards Bay – Leisure Isle – 15 mins drive
- Central Beach – Plettenberg Bay – 30 mins drive
Do note that we would recommend using a taxi service for the evening. Ask our reception team to assist with local taxi services.
Enjoy your celebration and ring in the New Year on a very happy and safe note.